Pages

30 August 2011

the final frontier; nelena - episode two

the final frontier; nelena - episode two
0.18 min. | 0 user rating | 1 views
"Why did you just do that?" I stuttered, my hands shaking. He turned to me again, evil filling his eyes. "Shut up and go make dinner." He croaked. I ignored his command, anger filling my face. "How dare you hit me!?" I screamed after feeling something inside me snap. "I said, shut up!" He yelled, grabbing my wrist. I watched the evil pour out of him as he burnt out his cigarette on the inside of my wrist. I screamed out in pain, attempting to pull away from this graps. "Stop it!" I screamed, finally pulling away and reaching for the motel phone. Just as I was about to grab the phone, I felt his arms wrap around my bump before pulling me back. A hand stinking of cigarettes covered my mouth, making incapable of crying for help, and that scared me the most. Tears simmered on my eyes as he breathed his stale cigarette breath in my face. "You whore." He spat, pushing me onto the squeaky bed. "Why-" I cried before he jumped on top of me. My face was numb from the couple of punches he'd given me. One on the mouth, and one on the eye. He pinned me down by my arms. I squirmed around trying my best to free myself, but he was just too strong. The next hour went past in a blur. All that was running through my mind was my baby boy. He, as well as me, was being thrown about the room like some trash. The pain that I was feeling, he was feeling too. The punches, the kicks, the stumbles. The rape. After he was done with me, he left me on the bed, took his coat and opened the door. His ...
More information

No comments:

Post a Comment