Pages

28 August 2011

A Justin Bieber Story: Never Say Never Ch. 18 Part 2

A Justin Bieber Story: Never Say Never Ch. 18 Part 2
0.57 min. | 0 user rating | 3 views
Here is part 2!!! :D Andrew: Come in. Justin: So you are still on your laptop, so exactly what was the point of changing our lives if you are going to do the same thing with the same technology? Besides I thought we couldn't bring anything from that life with us here. Andrew: I don't like having to sit at a desk on my laptop, I like to be able to walk around and the screen is floating in front of my face so I can multi-task. Justin: That is gross. Andrew: That isn't what I mean pervert. I know that's what you would do but not me. Justin: And how would you know that pervert? Andrew: I know lots of thing Justin. Justin: And you say I am the pervert. Andrew: Maybe if you put a block on your mind then I couldn't find these things out. Justin: Whatever, now come on. Dinner is ready. We are having Chinese. Andrew: I'm not hungry. Justin: Then at least come down there and be social. Andrew: No I have to do a few things then I will come down. Justin: Alright see you in a little bit. (goes back downstairs) Kaylin: Where is he? Justin: He said he had a few things to do then he would come down here. Pattie: Well let's leave him be. Ryan: I can do that. Chaz: Like you care. Ryan: Hey, I care, sometimes. Chaz: Exactly Kaylin: I'll be right back. I am going to the bathroom (leaves and goes to Andrew's room) So exactly what are you doing that you can't come eat with us? Andrew: Well one I am not hungry and two I am trying to figure something out. Kaylin: Who Kelsey was working for ...
More information

No comments:

Post a Comment