Pages

30 January 2012

Stop the crap

Ok, lets get down to real business. For the pass 3 months of being unemployment, I've should start thinking to getting money to support my family. I've looking to have more steady income from the nets! Is it possible? We being read a lot of it online. So why not try it, no harm done (may be????)

First, I need to set my goal! Long term goal - 5 (five years time), I've should have a million ringgit. Short term goal - (6 month period), I've should received a thousand dollar per month. Sound possible? To me, Insya-Allah.

How to achieve a MYR 1,000,000 or Euro 250,000 or USD 330,000 in 60 month. That is about MYR 17k or Euro 4.2k or USD 5.5k per month. Better have good plan!

Currently, I've only manage to collect around USD 100 per month. That only 10% what I anticipate. Well, like T'pol said you will be surprise what you can achieve with mind discipline. As for the past 3 weeks, I've already manage to get 1 post a day for my www.mysafetyandhealth.com and 1 post a week for www.is150.net, that mean something. At least to me.

As today, this blog will let me keep track with my target. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment