Pages

13 February 2012

CashnHits Request Payout


Last friday (10th Feb 2012), I've request a $0.63 payout from CashnHits. And I should expect $0.59 (minus 3% admin fee) to be credited in my PayPal account. According to their website, payout will take 72 hours. So minus the weekends, I hope will get the payment by wednesday. Then I will consider to join another PTC sites. Basicly I spend 30 - 50 minutes a day on CashnHits site for earning of $0.04 - $0.06. And I not that serious since there is a few day that I didn't bother to log in.

From the site, they claim premium member could earn more. Maybe I'll wait a few more payment until I registered as premium member. If my calculation is right, I shall be registered as premium member in late march. This is what I'm doing with previous attempt on Autosurf website. Afterward, I will share the earning with other who interested in joining the PTC sites under me. (hint : please leave a comment if you interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment