Pages

10 March 2012

Tips : NeoBux Server Time

For the past few days, I have to wake-up early. 6 am in the morning to be exact. This is because one morning, I've wake up and see a lot of advert on NeoBux. So I click every one of them. Later I've discover that all my ads will reset at 4 am and if I click it it will not count as the present day clicks.

One thing of NeoBux is, in order to receive all my referral commission I've got to click 4 fixed ads a day. All those Micro and Minis Ads is not counted. There are some Fixed Ads every now and then, but you have to act fast. Most of the time the ads expired so you have to act fast. There are thousands active members out there hunger for an ads especially fixed ads. You will earn $0.01 for fixed ads, rather than $0.001 - $0.005 for an ads. So its took me 6 days to gain all the clicks back.


Lesson learn : Please click your fixed ads within the Server Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment