Pages

06 February 2012

after a week

 

There are a lot of improvement show during past weeks. If the progress is good I will achieve my target anytime.

I've being reading a blog about achieving greater reach from the search engine. And the no 1 thing you should do is post, post and post... Make it a habit, at least for the whole month. What are we really lack of actually is what to write! Its not that we can do open our laptop and just like that "start to write". So I try to get a little help from goole insight.

Today writing is about three thing: "soul train", "sag awards" and "lyrics". So what can I write about soul train lyrics in sag award. And more in 500 words!

From the wikipedia, Soul Train is an American musical variety show that aired in syndication from October 1971 to March 2006. In its 35-year history, the show primarily featured performances by R&B, soul, and hip hop artists, although funk, jazz, disco, and gospel artists have also appeared.

While SAG Awards, from wikipedia is A Screen Actors Guild Award. It is an accolade given by the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) to recognize outstanding performances by its members. The statuette given, a nude male figure holding both a mask of comedy and a mask of tragedy, is called "The Actor". It is 16 inches tall, weighs over 12 pounds, cast in solid bronze, and produced by the American Fine Arts Foundry in Burbank, California.

So, thats it.... Soul train lyric in SAG Awards. Is there a chance it be an interesting article? What more story can I make up? As you can see my Cashnhit account is USD0.40 another 20 more cent to cash out. Plus myLot account earning is around USD0.10, it is unexpected since I don't really put effort in it (just a couple of comment a day).

And that what? 50 words? Hmmm... there will be more efforts that I can expect to do... wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment