Pages

01 August 2012

2 months

Wow... it has been 2 month since my last post. To tell the truth, Im still frustrated about Google Adsense canceling my account. When everything goes well. Now I have to start back on new way of blogger advertising. Any suggestion?

Last week I've finally got profit from Clixsense. Just a $0.69 profit since my joining in 23rd February and become premier member (cost : $17 USD). I can say without referral, since they not active more than 3 days and with little luck with ClixGrid, its only 160 days Or 5 months, 9 days excluding the end date until you get profit. Bare in mind, I've only active on click the ads for 10-20 minutes a day. Not every day I've play the ClixGrid and Task. The time can be shorter if we actively use the Task, its were the earning came in. As far as I can remember, I've earn $1.77 USD by doing 49 task.

ClixSense earing 23rd July 2012
Now, since I've already got profit from it. Its time to get more serious. It time to get more referral. Hopefully I can get a few active referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment